VEHICLE REGISTRATION IS ALMOST FULL! * EMAIL US TODAY
ImportFest returns Saturday July 28, 2018 exclusively inside the Metro Toronto Convention Center in the heart of Downtown, Toronto!
If you think you have what it takes to compete with the “Best of the Best” do not delay and apply today!
ImportFest has an experienced panel of judges that will review each submission against general criteria including fit and finish, quality of workmanship and parts and relevance of modifications. Our selection process is a subjective review of your “images” and “listed modifications”. IMPORTFEST holds the right to accept and/or reject any applicant it sees fit. Our selection process is to help maintain a high level of competition and to ensure each applicant meets our “subjective” standard. Every applicant will be evaluated with consideration to our scoring system and categories list. Priority is awarded to those vehicles that show a high level of competitiveness in their respective class.
Due to the large quantity of submissions we will only be sending out Acceptance emails.
If you do not hear back from us two weeks from the date of your submission it means you have not been accepted. At this time you may re-apply one last time for re-consideration.
* Multiple emails from one applicant will not be viewed so make sure to include your description and images in one email only.
A few things to keep in mind…
- Space is limited
- VIP Spots are located in high traffic areas across the show floor!
- Basic Spots will be assigned on a first come first serve basis during set up
- Make sure to read thru the category list prior to sending in your registration
- No Refunds, Credits or Transfers are permitted.
- Over 125 Awards will be distributed at ImportFest 2018 making us the Largest Automotive competition series in the Country.
- 1st & 2nd Place Only
- A maximum of 10 vehicles per category
- No transfers * No refunds * No credits